“A national cooperative umbrella, for strong and sustainable cooperative movement in Tanzania”
“Create, empower and sustain cooperative movement, through innovative transfer of knowledge,research and networking, for improved cooperative productivity, value addition and marketaccess of the cooperative products while adhering to cooperative principles, values and members satisfaction "
“Promote Cooperative Movement and investigate problems related to market access for the cooperative business and seek for the network and proper partners associated and interested with cooperative products, while preserving the cooperative identity.”
- Unites all registered cooperative societies in Tanzania mainland to have one voice.
- Members representation in national and international fora.
- Promote members Businesses through product promotion, value addition and market linkages.
- Provide insurance services including fire, motors, money and travel accident insurance
- Link members with Development partners projects and programs.
- Members Capacity Building to improve knowledge, skills and efficiency.
- Conduct researches and provide consultancy services to members.
- Collect and Disseminate relevant information for cooperative development.
- Publicize cooperatives works and businesses.
- Arrange auditing and supervision for members.
- Coordinate Economic plans for the members.
- Mobilize Financial sustainability to members.
- Enhance Good Corporate Governance.
- Promote cooperative investments and image.
- Mobilize women and youth to join and form cooperatives.